1. According to Dr. Zuk, the Paleo Diet’s idea that we need to go back and eat what our Paleolithic Man ate to return to our original strength and health, is flawed. Give at least 3 “flaws” that she describes in accepting the premises of this diet plan.
2. What is our “microbiome” and how does it relate to Dr. Zuk’s discussion as she looks more closely into the facts regarding the Paleo Diet.
3. How does the Paleo Diet compare with other diet plans?
4. What is the bottom line when it comes to choosing a personal diet plan?
5. Has this article and the information in it changed any of your opinions or attitudes about either the Paleo Diet or any other diet plan (especially those mentioned in the article). Discuss your answer.