• What dilemmas are inherent in obedience? In disobedience?
• How do people determine when and whom to obey?
• What qualities must a “just” authority display?
• What elements affect an individual’s decision to obey or not?
1. Rethinking the Classic ‘Obedience’ Studies – TOM JACOBS (NOV 25, 2012).
2. What makes good people do bad things? – By MELISSA DITTMANN.
3. “Just do what the pilot tells you” Some people think a determined opposition to authority is principled and
romantic – by Theodore Dalrymple.