In at least five paragraphs (minimum of 600 words), you will utilize the feedback from your instructor and your classmates on your Problem/Solution essay to revise your previous draft into a final draft. To complete this task, follow these steps:
- Review the feedback provided by your instructor and classmates and make necessary changes to revise the content, organization, style, and format of your essay.
- Address at least one counter-argument that a reasonable person might present to counter your opinion. Either explain why that counter-argument is wrong, or explain why it is weaker than it first appears. Using research to support this is optional, but it might be a good idea
- Incorporate at least one source into your paper. You should use APA format to Includes at least one reference that is cited properly internally and on a reference page.
- Proofread to ensure there are no spelling and grammar errors
- Use basic APA format: Use 1” margins, double-space uniformly, indent paragraphs, and use font 12-point Times New Roman font.