You will complete several leadership and personality assessment instruments. Two are required and you must select at least three others that you think would be beneficial. After you complete the assessments and review your findings, write a two-to-three page paper explaining your results – your strengths and areas for growth. Include the results of the assessment tools as an appendix.
By completing the leadership scenario, students will meet the requirements of outcome 1:
- develop and implement strategies that establish constructive interpersonal and group relationships that build high-performing and loyal individuals and teams
Required Elements to include in the Self-Assessment:
- The two assessments that are required are:
1. Big Five Factor Personality Assessment http://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/
2. Emotional Intelligence Quiz http://www.ihhp.com/?page=freeEQquiz
Choose a minimum of three of the following:
1.Leader’s Self Insight 4.5 – Personal Assessment: Jung’s Typology (Forerunner to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.) Located on page 122 of your textbook OR http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp;
2. Leader’s Self-Insight 4.4 – What’s Your Thinking Style? (Ned Herrmann’s Whole Brain Concept) Located on page 117 of your textbook;
3. Leader’s Self-Insight 4.2 – Measuring Locus of Control. Located on page 117 of your textbook;
4. Leadership Self Insight 1.2 – Your Leadership Potential. Located on page 17 of your textbook;
5. Leader’s Self-Insight 1.3 – Are You on A Fast Track to Nowhere? Located on page 24 of your textbook.
- Students are expected to explain individual results and propose areas for improvement.
Required Formatting of Paper:
his report should be double spaced, 12-point font, and two to three pages in length excluding the title page and reference page.
- Title page with your name, the course name, the date, and instructor’s name.
- Include references with at least one reference other than the textbook.
- Include results of assessment tools as an appendix.
- Use APA formatting for in-text citations and reference page. You are expected to paraphrase and not use quotes. Deductions will be taken when quotes are used and found to be unnecessary.