As the final assignment for this module, you are required to write a Marketing Plan for a new product/brand extension strategy for an existing Organic goods company. You should select a company from the Food industry. This plan should identify ways in which the company could be introduced to the UK market.
This assignment should be presented in a standard marketing plan format of between 2000 – 2500 words.
Marketing Plan Structure:
◦ Executive summary
◦ Situation analysis (PESTLE, SWOT)
◦ Segment – targeting & positioning (marketing intentions)
◦ Objectives (financial, marketing, societal)
◦ Marketing strategy (approach to providing value in order to achieve objectives)
◦ Marketing programs (describing actions to be implemented)
◦ Financial plans* (projected costs, revenue & sales forecasts, anticipated profits)
◦ Metrics & Implementation controls pan>
* You do not need to write financial plans.
Module learning outcomes assessed in the Assignment 2:
Knowledge and understanding learning outcomes
• L1 To be able to debate module concepts and theories
• L2 To use the theory to conduct competently the analysis of contemporary marketing issues
Cognitive and critical learning outcomes
• L3 To be able to compare and contrast different theoretical frameworks in order to address practical business matters
• L4 To be able to develop independent lines of argument supported by evidence
• L5 To apply critical thinking in using theoretical knowledge and student’s own ideas
• L7 Utilising modern technologies and electronic resources to obtain and analyse relevant data
Your writing should include references within your text with a full list of references at the end of your document using the Harvard referencing format.