In this assignment, an annotated outline for your research paper, and an annotated bibliography of the materials you intend to use in that paper. The annotations in the outline should include any brief narrative description needed to provide direction to yourself in developing your paper along with the reference listings and annotations from your annotated bibliography.
The annotated bibliography is the scholarly part of the paper and will include the peer-reviewed journals that you intend to bring into your final paper. The annotated bibliography, specifically, will list your references for your paper with an annotation following each APA style reference listed. The annotations for the bibliography will be a paragraph summary of each resource and an evaluation of the usefulness of that resource in the development of your paper. The annotated bibliography list must include at least 10 references. At least eight references must be peer-reviewed academic journal articles. To successfully complete this assignment, you will be expected to supply an annotated outline and annotated bibliography that covers and Part 2 – Analysis of Ethical Dilemma.
need part 2 done. need outline
Part 2 – Analysis of Ethical Dilemma
1. What is the ethical dilemma and who are the individuals involved? Be sure to fully describe the dilemma and its context.
2. What are the main ethical concerns presented in the dilemma? What sources and references can you use to support your analysis?
3. What documentation would you provide for the ethics committee if it were a real-life situation?
4. Evaluate the social context of moral values, professional ethics, business or practice standards, and legal guidelines for governing conduct relevant to professional studies in human behavior.
5. Investigate the application of theories and techniques related to ethics and leadership to a wide variety of ethical dilemmas.
6. Analyze the level of congruence between behavior and applied professional codes of ethics related to professional identity development.
7. Create an awareness of the impact of multicultural diversity and other personal lenses that would prejudice professional objectivity.
8. Analyze the role and functions of ethical standards and leadership in studies of human behavior.
To achieve a successful course experience and outcome, you are expected to meet the following requirements:
References: The annotated bibliography list must include at least 10 references. At least eight references must be peer-reviewed academic journal articles. Written communicationsFormatting: