The primary function of the job description paper is to increase students understand of their current or prospective job position. The paper should be in alignment with the position outlined in the introduction discussion forum and the position used in the final paper. The following areas of the job description should be considered:
- Tools and Technology,
- Skills and Abilities,
- Educational Requirements.
Submit a Job Description paper in which you describe each of the above mentioned areas of job description from the vantage point of your chosen position. Likewise, the paper should include a description of at least two selection methods used to recruit qualified candidates and why these two selection methods would be most appropriate.
Writing the Job Description Paper:
- Must be three double-spaced pages in length, excluding the cover page and reference page, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in your approved style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Name of paper
- Student’s name
- Course number and name
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use APA style as outlined in your approved style guide to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference List that is completed according to APA style as outlined in your approved style guide and has at least one reference in addition to the text.