1. Analyze three (3) primary challenges facing a police chief in a large city or county sheriff (may be specific to a large city or a large county that has urban, suburban, and rural areas.)
2. Describe three (3) key skills required of a police chief in a large city or county sheriff, explaining why they are important.
3. Explain how ethics, virtue, and character should be reflected in a police chief in a large city or a county sheriff in a large, diverse county.
4. Predict what role ethical decision making will have in the future (next 20 years) of the criminal justice profession and recommend two (2) ways to use ethics to improve decision making.
5. Support your position statement with at least three (3) relevant and credible sources, documented according to the latest edition of APA. (Note: Do not use open source sites such as Ask.com, eHow.com, Answers.com, and Wikipedia.)