Make this up but use this name for the leader jeff Thomas he is the store manager for rite aid store in harlem new york
He has been working there for 20 years. The interview questions is below
• Title page, including your name
• 1.0 Background of Person being Interviewed / organization in which they work.
• 2.0 Questions and Answers
2.1 – 2.X List each question you posed, followed by presentation of each answer you received.
• 3.0 Provide your personal analysis of each “question / answer pair” from section 2.0.
• 4.0 Describe any/all “off-script” side-discussion(s) that took place, beyond your original question areas.
• 5.0 Final Conclusions and Lessons Learned
• Can you name a person who has had a tremendous impact on you as a leader? Maybe someone who has been a mentor to you? Why and how did this person impact your life?
these are the interview questions you should use
• What are the most important decisions you make as a leader of your organization?
• As an organization gets larger there can be a tendency for the “institution” to dampen the “inspiration.” How do you keep this from happening?
• How do you encourage creative thinking within your organization?
• Where do the great ideas come from in your organization?
• Which is most important to your organization—mission, core values or vision?
• How do you or other leaders in your organization communicate the “core values”?
• How do you encourage others in your organization to communicate the “core values”?
• Do you set aside specific times to cast vision to your employees and other leaders?
• How do you ensure your organization and its activities are aligned with your “core values”?
• How do you help a new employee understand the culture of your organization?
• When faced with two equally-qualified candidates, how do you determine whom to hire?
• What is one characteristic that you believe every leader should possess?
• What are the biggest challenge facing leaders today?
• What is one mistake you witness leaders making more frequently than others?
• What is the one behavior or trait that you have seen derails more leaders’ careers?
• Can you explain the impact, if any, that social networking and Web 2.0 has made on your organization or you personally?
• What are a few resources you would recommend to someone looking to gain insight into becoming a better leader?
• What advice would you give someone going into a leadership position for the first time?
• What are you doing to ensure you continue to grow and develop as a leader?