Using the Portfolio Project target organization that has been approved by your instructor, complete the following three-step process:
First, conduct an external assessment and complete either an EFE or CPM. Use the following five websites in conducting your assessment:
Second, conduct an internal assessment and complete an IFE. Use the following documents, which may be found in the target organizationâ€™s corporate website:
- Most current Form10K document
- Most current Annual Report
Then develop a well-written paper describing the findings that you discovered by analyzing the data from the external assessment and from the internal assessment. Present facts. Consider putting some of the data into a graphical display (chart, figure, table) to present information in a clear way. Use citations to substantiate your ideas. Insert the completed matrixes as appendixes and reference them within the body of the paper according to APA standards.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 2-3 pages in length
- Be formatted according to CSU-Global APA guidelines
- Cite a minimum of three outside sources. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these sources.
- Include all required elements, including a reference page and required appendixes.