Address the following aspects in your paper:
- Analyze the evolution of the country’s monetary system, including the impact of any fiscal monetary and trade policies.
- Describe the major components of the monetary system, including organizations and financial institutions.
- Describe the currency exchange rates and any significant impacts on the exchange rates.
- Analyze the issues around economic exposure, transaction exposure, and translation exposure.
- Recommend to investors whether they should buy or sell futures or options in that currency.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.