In this course, you will have many opportunities to take self-assessments that will allow you to reflect on yourself as a person, student, and professional. This first milestone gives you a chance to organize your thoughts about what you want to get out of this personal development plan. Write a 1 paper (3-4 paragraphs) that covers the following:
- What have you learned about yourself so far?
- What do you hope to gain by doing this plan? (What life or professional issues are you tackling by doing this personal development plan?)
- What is your vision/goal for this plan? (Why is this personal development plan topic important to you?)
As appropriate, you are encouraged to bring in information you gleaned from the self-assessments you have done so far.
- What Is Your Jungian Typology?
- How Productive Are You?
- Locus of Control
- Are You Experiencing Burnout?
- Stress Scale