Select a significant event (either positive or negative) that occurred before you reached adulthood and that has had a life-shaping effect on your life.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
1. Describe your significant event.
2. Discuss why the memory of the event you described may or may not be completely accurate.
3. Determine the effect the event has had on your subjective well-being.
4. Discuss the role the event may have played in the continued development of your personality.
5. Determine the positive or negative impacts of the event on your overall health (including your reaction to stressors and your ability to cope).