THE GRADE IS PROVISIONAL UNTIL CONFIRMED AT COURSE EXAMINATION BOARD
Very good / good Satisfactory
Clarity of organisation / structure, development of argument x
Accuracy of writing including grammar, spelling, punctuation x
Quality of referencing including the reference list
Where ‘development needed’ has been indicated above, you are strongly advised to seek support.
Module Outcomes and Assessment Criteria – Identify the extent to which outcomes have been met or not met. Comment on particularly strong features evident in the work and any specific areas requiring attention in order to satisfy the outcomes and meet assessment criteria.
Knowledge and Understanding
1. Demonstrates in depth knowledge and understanding of managing the learning environment within an inclusive framework to support children’s learning and development.
2. Demonstrates theoretical and practical understanding of assessment strategies and techniques that support children’s learning and development.
3. Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of the role of collaborative working in supporting children and families.
1. Demonstrates application of research, theories and principles in planning for the individual learning and development needs of children.
2. Critically reflects on own role in supporting and meeting the needs of the child within the principles and pedagogy of relevant statutory requirements