1. Using a Microsoft Word document, create a short survey based on a topic related to careers in general, careers in IT, or another occupational topic.
2. Include a disclaimer in your survey that indicates the project is for school, no name is needed from the individual, and the results are confidential.
3. Use the checklist on pp. 191 192 to ensure your survey is complete and makes sense.
4. When you are finished with the survey, give it to at least four people you know (at least 18 years of age).
5. When you receive your four completed surveys, analyze the data. It is important to display the results verbally and visually (graphically) to best communicate meaning of your results.
Write a 500 to 1,000 word summary of the results.
Design a graphic display of the results.
Insert the summary, graphic, and original survey in one Microsoft