Getty Image and Agile Portfolio Management
Watch the video presentation titled, “Getty Images Customer Story – Agile Portfolio Management”
Video Source: RallySoftware. (2011, December 14). Getty Images Customer Story – Agile Portfolio Management [Video file]. Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQHw1mKTFoo.
This video can be viewed from within your online course shell.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. Explain the relationship among Agile project management, Agile portfolio management, and corporate culture.
2. Analyze why Getty Image embraced Agile methodologies. Speculate on the result if Agile methodologies were not embraced in this situation.
3. Explain how the Project Management Office (PMO) in Getty Image changed its methods in planning and prioritization. Determine the Agile methodologies being adopted and Getty’s new way of doing business.
4. Evaluate the value of leadership and toolset that Getty Image produced.
5. Speculate on the additional data points that Getty Image needs to improve its portfolio management and reporting. Provide a rationale to support the answer.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the phases of the Agile Delivery Framework.
- Describe Agile governance methods for organizational use.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in Agile project management.
- Write clearly and concisely about Agile project management topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.