– The subject is organisation behaviour.
– this essay is group essay. the instruction paper will be upload.
– it is required to do introduction and;
1.Critically evaluates the leadership qualities of both CEOs of Virgin Atlantic and Ryanair.
2.The individual roles of both founders of Virgin Atlantic and Ryanair. For Example; Personality, Skills and attributes, Needs and expectations
3.The Group; For example; structure and functions, informal organization, Role relationships, Group influences and pressure.
4.The Organisation; For example Objectives and policy, Technology, and methods of work, Formal structure and Styles of leadership
plese don’t do conclusion because the rest will be done by the other group member.
–Important; Using references which is available for me to access from quality news paper, books and journals ( using websites have to be reliable source of information) for the all references please with the website link.
• Using the organisational metaphors of Morgan. Identify one which you think might be applied appropriately to Virgin Atlantic, and one to Ryanair. How you justify your choices?
• Identify the different demands which might be made of managers to achieve organisational effectiveness in each business. What are the implications for the role and development of managers in each case?
By carrying out your own research from books, academic journals, online articles and respected websites such as institutes, government and business-owners websites, prepare an group report addressing the following:
1. Critically evaluates the leadership qualities of both CEO’s of Virgin Atlantic and Ryanair.
2. The individual roles of both founders of Virgin Atlantic and Ryanair. For Example; Personality, Skills and attributes, Needs and expectations
3. The Group; For example; structure and functions, informal organization, Role relationships, Group influences and pressure.
4. The Organisation; For example Objectives and policy, Technology, and methods of work, Formal structure and Styles of leadership
5. The Environment: For example; Technical and scientific, Economic, Social and Cultural and Government.
6. Satisfying the needs of people at work.
7. Creating an organisational climate in which people work willingly and effectively.
8. Achieving the goals of the organization.
9. Customer Satisfaction
GUIDANCE ON ASSESSMENT
All materials must be properly referenced. Length required is advised above. Longer work will not be penalised. However it should be noted that a concise and professional style which is well focused and clear in the points being made will gain good credit. Originality, quality of argument and good structure are required. What Centre wants to see is that you can take a body of theory, understand it, choose what you want from it, apply it in a reasonable fashion and hence evaluate it.
Your submissions will be expected to demonstrate the following qualities:
1. Answering the central focus of the assignment topic.
2. You must provide some background and justification of your rationale. You will need to make assumptions where information is not available and this need to be clearly outlined.
3. A critical appreciation of relevant literature and its use to support argument, substantiate model(s) and other aspects of the assignment.
4. Logical flow of ideas and treatment; imaginative approaches; appropriate
selection of real world factors related to the model(s) or specific assignment topic.
5. Presentation, structure, breaking into section headings/subheadings, tidiness.
6. A clear evaluation of all issues
7. A strong conclusion.
Please ensure that you reference material which you take from text books, published documents, internet etc… in the main body of your report, at the place you use it, as well as listing the publications in a bibliography. Also, try to evaluate and critique this material and the experience you get from applying and using it. Such personal critique gains high reward in postgraduate level work!